Thursday 28 February 2013

Which application system has the best user centered design ?And why do you say so?

When the teacher asked me this question and if I don't know what is UCD (User Centered Design), how could I answer this question. Firs of all, I would like to explain what's the definition of it, UCD is how to make user as central in the design process by carry out with testing and user needs. So, it is the best way to take and put the user as tester so that we (as AdminSys) could know what is the advantages, disadvantages, and what is supposed to be upgraded to improve the system and so on. To answer this question, when I browse Internet, I found a beautiful website which was very attraction for the user and it is easy to use. This is the website address that you may go into (http://hellosoursally.com/). The contain of the website is about food and drink and it is the best ever. User can choose what they want using keyboard or mouse, and in the website itself there is music for kids. And maybe if you want to find more about beautiful website which has UCD, you can using Google to search.  Here it is I attach the screenshot:



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment