Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Reason I Am Writing

Do you know the reason why I love writing? 

It's simple, because writing is 'expressive'.

Why?

Because you can express what you cant express. People tend to disbelief of what you're saying if your face expression didn't say so. I don't have ability to express my sadness when I speak. So they wont believe that I'm sad.

When?

  • Writing when have many thought to express.
  • Writing when sudden idea is coming up, once it passed I'll forget. Better to write to record.
  • When I'm sad, happy, confused, knowledgeable.

How?

  • Wattpad.
  • Blogger.
  • I've never done long writing in Facebook for the feeling, maybe later? Not sure.

What?

  • I'm writing as I like, especially my course in programming and computer science.
  • Human Interest.
  • Social science.
  • Any sudden thoughts.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. I read this blog. I get more valuable information from this blog. You can read this blog bandarban tour

    ReplyDelete