Monday 19 December 2011

Week 9: Internet


In this week I learned about Internet. It was really interesting for me. My favorite part was networking.. I didn’t know about Internet and Networking detailed before. I knew the history of Internet, the timeline of Internet and able to predict the next growth of the Internet, some basic applications or uses of Internet. So I could learn further more from this. And then our lecturer taught the technologies lie behind accessing the Internet, the “language” of the Internet and relate it to other form of communication systems and various ISP throughout the world. I knew how to access the Internet, Internet Connection, Internet Service Provider (ISP), how to create a new dial-up connection, how to modify an existing dial-up connection and IP addressing. After that our lecturer explained about safety issues pertaining to the access and use of the Internet and  other possible issues that could rose with the development of Internet applications and the rapid growth of the Internet it self. I studied ICT before in Indonesia, I like studying ICT. I hope I could improve my IT skills. Also my lecturer gave me a project Internet tools or Internet application. And I’ve choosen Internet tools, it was a proxy software.


this is my video, Internet Tools :
Share:

3 comments:

  1. gan ini video.nya ngedit.nya pake' apa ya gan ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gan ini editing vedio.nya pake' apa ya gan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Office 2010,., its build wth video if u want to make video presentation,., just arrange n give how long each slide.,

    ReplyDelete