Friday 6 May 2016

The Fixer

That day, when the first time you came in this beautiful place, 
maybe you didn't realize my existence.
I am the one who observe you anywhere you appear.
I am the one who say your name in my prayer.
How tremendous you are.


When the bunch of mindless people dragged me down,
I had no one to share with.
They said, 
"I am a coward",
"I am heartless",
"I am a sucker",
"I am such a loser".


In my silence,
I ignore,
I apologize,
n I pray for your mind to be opened.


I am sure if prayer is a powerful tool,
You come and catch the rope,
When the kite lose control.


Because you trust that the kite still in a good way,
can be fixed,
can be flown,
against the strong winds.

Thus, the kite fully trust on the rope,
that the rope wont let it go,
Gallantly, the kite is proud that has strong rope,
which need to be broadcasted to the world,

Because you are my fixer!

Share:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha what happen simas ? did you go into my poetry ??

      Delete