Sunday 6 April 2014

My Second Journey to Get The Education

First Moment: Differed from Studies

I had differed from my studies about ten months because I had health problem. I got typhoid illness when I was at campus. That time was difficult circumstances for me and my campus was in the dark ages. A lot of tragedies were happened here that time. I did not want to blame others, maybe this was my time to get back with family until the situation settled. I planned to get back to Malaysia on September but I had  application problem with my visa.

Visa Application: EMGS has new rules to implement

I remembered when International Office from my campus emailed me about my new offer letter states that "your defer is over, you need to re-offer your visa before you enter Malaysia" from Mr. So Eu Jin, I felt very happy and I would like to say thank you to registry office that they allowed me to continue my studies. Especially to Mr. Bahaudin and Mr. So Eu Jin from International Office who work for visa and any other stuffs about international students. They did so professional even sometimes I ask so many questions that may bother their mind, I'd like to say "I'm sorry very much".

That was my first time hearing EMGS from them. EMGS is Education Malaysia Global Services. (CMIIW) The function of EMGS is to make "Applying and Studying in Malaysia" easier for International Students, but in reality they creates a long que of application of students who want to renew or apply their visa before it passes to immigration department. I supposed to be in campus on September but I got my visa on the last day of November. So, I have to wait whether they accept me or not. Finally, I got my visa in the evening. :) 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment